Win free parking for a year!
UAA Parking Services is holding a photo contest and the grand-prize winner will receive a 2008-2009 annual parking permit! Additional winners will receive semester parking permits.
Parking Services seeks digital photos of a UAA landmark or building to be used in the design of the 08-09 UAA parking permit.
Submissions are due April 25.
· Subject of photo should be some representation of the UAA landscape or architecture. Images of people will not be accepted.
· Must be digital format pictures (you can submit images taken with a digital camera or images taken with a film-based camera and then scanned into digital format.
· E-mail submissions should be no larger than 4"x5" and 72dpi. If photo is selected, a larger version of the image will need to be submitted.
· Image must be original work of photographer and not be digitally altered.
· Maximum of three entries per photographer will be accepted.
· Contest is open to all UAA students, staff and faculty.
· Winners will need to sign a release form allowing UAA Parking Services use of photo as well as submit original larger file for printing purposes.
· Each entry must be submitted separately by E-mail or on disc.
· Submit images to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via inner campus mail to Bob McDonnell, Director of Parking Services, BKST BSMT.
Contact Erin Dagon Mitchell, UAA Business Services Marketing Director, at (907) 786-1591 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Good luck, you crazy photographers!